It Takes Two! - S&D Wedding

I love weddings!  I really do!  I'm sure I've mentioned that on this blog a few times but I think weddings are full of love, sentiment, and fun!  Last weekend we went to the wedding of our friends, Steffany and Dustin!  The wedding was at a beautiful venue in Royce City.  It was a bit of a drive but a fantastic location in the country with an indoor/outdoor hall!

The Big Sky Event hall (top left) had several great places for pictures! 

Every detail was beautiful!  I love to take pictures of all the little elements because I know/remember how much effort goes into each little thing!
Top Left: Flower girls dancing in the glow after the sun set!  The weather was perfect and I loved how the building had a ton of large windows opening up to make it a semi-outdoor wedding!
Top Right: I loved the sequined table cloth at the couples table!
Bottom Left: Gorgeous cake!  A few layers were raspberry swirl and the top layer was champagne flavor!
Bottom Middle: Steffany did an amazing job on the unique center pieces!!!  I loved the wood slice and the personal touch of their favorite books!  
Bottom Right: Grooms cake cheese cake!

Top Left: The ceremony was short and sweet over looking the lake (with a fountain)!
Top Right: Me, Steffany (the bride), and Stefanie
Bottom Left: Cake cutting!  
Bottom Right: Line dancing!

We had such a blast at Steffany and Dustin's wedding and wish them a life time of happy memories!  Fantastic party and even better couple!  Love you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings