It Takes Two! - S&D Wedding

I love weddings!  I really do!  I'm sure I've mentioned that on this blog a few times but I think weddings are full of love, sentiment, and fun!  Last weekend we went to the wedding of our friends, Steffany and Dustin!  The wedding was at a beautiful venue in Royce City.  It was a bit of a drive but a fantastic location in the country with an indoor/outdoor hall!

The Big Sky Event hall (top left) had several great places for pictures! 

Every detail was beautiful!  I love to take pictures of all the little elements because I know/remember how much effort goes into each little thing!
Top Left: Flower girls dancing in the glow after the sun set!  The weather was perfect and I loved how the building had a ton of large windows opening up to make it a semi-outdoor wedding!
Top Right: I loved the sequined table cloth at the couples table!
Bottom Left: Gorgeous cake!  A few layers were raspberry swirl and the top layer was champagne flavor!
Bottom Middle: Steffany did an amazing job on the unique center pieces!!!  I loved the wood slice and the personal touch of their favorite books!  
Bottom Right: Grooms cake cheese cake!

Top Left: The ceremony was short and sweet over looking the lake (with a fountain)!
Top Right: Me, Steffany (the bride), and Stefanie
Bottom Left: Cake cutting!  
Bottom Right: Line dancing!

We had such a blast at Steffany and Dustin's wedding and wish them a life time of happy memories!  Fantastic party and even better couple!  Love you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantastic Beast and How He's Sleeping

This is my Heartbeat Song

Hot Pepper Halloween