Ole Uncle Tony Birthday

Last weekend we celebrated Uncle Tony's 60th birthday!  Perhaps I'm biased, but he does NOT look old enough to be 60.  How old does that make me?!  Eeps!  At any rate, it was supposed to be a surprise party and everyone did a pretty good job of keeping it a secret.  Despite those best efforts, I think Tony suspected shenanigans when he saw the decorations!  He was a great sport about it and the party was a BLAST!

Top Left: Mom and Dad set up this meat corner / chopping block station and it was brilliant!  Dad carved up brisket and ribs and we chowed down!  Complete with Dad's homemade BBQ sauce!  Maybe he'll share his recipe soon!  
Top Right: The mouth watering brisket!  Admittedly, I went back for a 2nd piece of brisket!  It was amazing!
Bottom Left: Look at all this food!!  I always think it's WAY too much food but 10 people turns into 20 turns into 30, 35, etc.  It's the lake life!
Bottom Left: Jordan and me just before dinner!  The colors were unintended, but turned out to be very patriotic!

Bottom Left: Seating was tight so Scott and Dad shared the Yeti cooler like a bench seat!  I found this to be hilarious so I snapped a quick picture!   They each kept edging the other off for more room!
Top and Bottom Right: Tony and a delightful chocolate cake!  

Tanya arranged for a really cute photo booth complete with props!  Everyone had a great time trying on accessories and snapping pictures!  
Top Left: The birthday boy, Tony, and Cavin
Top Right: Elizabeth and Scott
Bottom Left: Jordan and I
Bottom Right: Nasta and Jonathon

I'm sorry, that's all the pictures I took at Tony's party!  We were too busy having fun!  I hope Tony had a happy birthday and we wish him many many more happy years!  Thank you for being such a great uncle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings