Fair Weather Walks - Prayers for OSU

Thanks to Hurricane Patricia Texas has finally moved into the Fall season!  We’ve been getting some rain lately, but the last few days have been perfect!  Jordan and I have been trying to take advantage of the nice weather by going on more walks and even a bike ride!  We own two beautiful bikes and it’s nice to be able to use them!

Here are a few pictures from a recent walk.  Abby is not a fan of selfies. She could care less and is easily distracted (especially outdoors). Squirrel!

Below Pics: Jordan and I on our snazzy bikes.  We can go much further on the bikes than we can walking so we get to see much more of the surrounding neighborhoods.  I was prepared for my legs to hurt afterward, but instead my rear-end hurt!  I don’t remember bicycle seats being so uncomfortable as a kid…

I also want to share a few pictures from last weekend.  It was a stormy and gloomy weekend, but despite that, we went out for sushi with some friends to celebrate their birthday!  We tried a new place in Rockwall called Edo Sushi.  It was good food, but the service was terrible!  I recommend this place only if you’re in a small group (no mandatory gratuity) or if you do to-go foods.


Below is a picture of the sushi our table ordered.  We ordered way too many rolls and ended up taking some home.  It’s hard to tell how big the rolls will be at a new place, but my favorite was the Scallop Volcano Roll!  Yum!
We ordered:
Salmon Roll
Spicy Scallop Roll
Twister Roll (jalapenos!)
Salmon Valentine Roll
Scallop Volcano Roll

After sushi, our friends were planning to go bowling at a place call Shenanigans.  Well, Shenanigans ended up being PACKED so we opted to go to Bar Louie instead. 
 
Top Right: I wore these lovely high heels with the full knowledge that I would only be wearing them for the short time between arrival and putting on bowling shoes.  Since we scrapped the bowling idea, I ended up wearing them all night!  It wasn’t too bad and totally worth the cuteness.  I love high heels but I don't wear them as often anymore.    
Bottom Right: Jordan and I shared some sliders from Bar Louie.  The sliders were delicious, but their garlic ranch sauce was amazing!

Here are a few pictures of the gang!
Bottom Right (L to R): Jordan, Me, Steffany, and Dustin

That’s about all I have time for tonight.  Please pray for Stillwater, OK in the aftermath of the horrible car accident at their homecoming parade on the 24th.  It was such a tragic event and our hearts go out to the families affected!  TTU plays OSU this Saturday and whether we win or lose, OSU has our support! 

Here is a picture of our rivaling mascots for your viewing pleasure!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings