Lake-tivities

Jordan and I had such a fun weekend at the lake!  It was great to visit with my parents for Father's Day weekend and see my brother and his fiance!  We had a blast just hanging out in the water visiting  and floating.  Unfortunately, I didn't take as many pictures as I'd hoped but I have a handful to share.

Friday night Mom and Dad made amazing Reuben sandwiches!  I mean, come on, just look at that melty cheese!
I hadn't had a Reuben sandwich in years so I forgot how good they are!  If you've never had one of these yummy delights, HERE's the recipe.

We had such a blast in the water and had an excellent set up for ourselves.  We lounged in the water with a floating, waterproof speaker which we blue-toothed to Scott's phone for music.  We even had a floating cooler!  Jordan and I were very excited to give Mom and Dad these presents for various occasions!


Of all the times to be on the lake, sunset is my favorite.  The summers are sweltering in Texas but once the sun sets, the air cools and the water becomes super smooth.  It's picturesque for sure.
These photos are BOTH courtesy of my cousin, AJ.  Gosh, it's so pretty!

While we were out on the lake, a small plane was having fun navigating through the north west channels.  AJ caught this cool video of this plane razzing us a bit to give us a free show!



That's all I have for y'all today!  I'll leave you with this picture of the Gails.  We take her on R-I-D-E-S as much as we can and she patiently waits from one errand to another!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings