Packing Master

I just love stores like Sams and Costco.  Well, I suppose it's a love/hate thing.  We always find so many things that we "need" and it really adds up fast!  I seriously catch myself thinking irrational thoughts like "gosh, 6 pounds of pasta is a lot but it's a good deal!"

Between the two stores, I suppose we prefer Sams but we honestly don't hit up the store very often.  It's just the two of us so it doesn't make sense to buy our groceries there (at all).  Even so, I love to browse.  Anyhoo, I had to take this picture of Jordan on our last trip to Sams to show off his expert architecture skillz.  Jordan is an excellent packer and always finds a way to maximize our space whether it's the shopping cart, car, luggage, or even the occasional debate over the "right" way to load the dishwasher (no complaints from me on that one!).

Check out this cart...  Somehow he worked it out so that there was a whole extra space in the front!  Whew, that's art!

While at Sams, we found this handy wagon that we are both excited to use!  In my last post (HERE), I wrote about our trip to the arboretum and how great it would be to have a wagon.  Well, this little guy is perfect and comes complete with a small table and cup holders! All in a collapsible design for easy storage in our garage!
When we got it home, we made sure that our Bison Brute cooler fit into the wagon.  Priorities, people!  Fortunately, its rated to hold up to 150lbs so it will easily hold the Brute fully loaded up.

Ha!  Well, that is a short little post for today.  I feel like I should include some ridiculous disclaimer that I received no payment for sharing my opinions about the wagon or the Brute!  LOL!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings