Rodeo Goat

I usually try to get creative with naming each post but I cannot take credit for this title.  We recently went to a place actually called the Rodeo Goat!  And I've got to say, it was delicious!

Last weekend we met up with our friends Nathan and Mallory.  It was SO great to see them and has been too long since we had a double date!  I miss our friends all the time since they moved out of state but it's great to know that we can pick up right were we left off. We were both coming from different areas of the DFW metroplex so we decided to meet somewhere mid-way, preferably somewhere new and exciting!  

Top Left: On our way, we saw a billboard for Rodeo Goat!  That's when it got real people!
Bottom Left: Their menu!  I had the "Oh Whitney" and Jordan had the "Royale with Cheese".  Both were Amazing!
Top/Bottom:  Burger pics!  The Rodeo Goat also has all kinds of craft beers and about 20 craft beers made in Texas!  You can find local favorites from Martin House, Rahr, and Revolver!

Top Left: This is a picture of the interior of the restaurant.  I love the cattle gates.  They had plenty of televisions for sporting people.
Bottom Left: Exterior of the building picture.
Top Right: Jordan and I.
Bottom Right: This is a picture with all 4 of us!  And no, we did NOT plan to mirror our colors.  That happens all the time!  It's nice to know that we still haven't lost our selfie-skillz since our Nimbus Tour!

That's all I have for today except this bonus picture of Abby.  I'm obviously partial but this pic gave me a little chuckle.  She could sit and stare out the window all day long.  
Her quizzical look just makes me think the wheels are turning in her head like Wile E Coyote.  Like she's making a plan to catch those rascally birds outside the window!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings