I Swing, You Swing, but both with Ice Cream!

Jordan and I have continued to enjoy a few recent purchases.  We've loved our new swing that Jordan put together last month and our new Ninja blender!  These are some random pictures I thought I'd share.
Top: Jordan and Abby enjoying the shade in the backyard!  Since we got our new fence we've been trying to get outside a bit more to utilize our backyard.  This bench swing has been pretty awesome to have!!  Abby seems to enjoy it because she can sit in the middle of the yard without sitting in the grass.  #spoiled
Bottom Left and Middle: The Ninja has been great too!  I think we've got the hang of this smoothie thing.  I discovered that I have 2 mental categories of smoothies: fruit/citrus based and milk based.  For instance, pineapple juice and milk do NOT go together.  But both go great with banana.  I've been buying lots of fruit if I see it on sale so that I can wash and freeze it.  Jordan has been kind enough to make each of us a smoothie on work mornings (bless his soul) so I've been trying to make it as easy as possible.  So far, I've tried frozen blue berries, strawberries, banana, pineapple, lemon, and lime.  These are pics of our prep work in progress!
Bottom Right: The two of us were just goofing off with Snapchat.  I find Snapchat to be extremely counter-intuitive and difficult to use.  Is this because I'm now officially in my 30's?  At any rate, I love the filter options and this deer one was super cute!  Jordan was a good sport while I was playing around.

I know I just shared excellent pics of our Ninja and fruit preparation but we did have a guilty splurge on Blue Bell ice cream recently!  I've been reading all about their new flavors online (probably to re-boot the brand) and I really wanted to try these new flavors!  After searching a few stores, we finally found and bought Camo'n Cream and Cookie Two Step!
Top Right: Camo'n Cream is pistachio ice cream, milk chocolate ice cream, and cream cheese ice cream!  
Middle Right: Cookie Two Step is vanilla ice cream with oreo cookie chunks and chocolate chip cookie dough!  
Top Left: Check out this camo swirl!  I was a bit cautious about the cream cheese ice cream but it was actually pretty great!  The pistachio was my favorite.
Bottom Left: Between the two flavors, my favorite was the Cookie Two Step.  Hard to beat the cookies.
Bottom Right: I took this pic just for the packaging.  Everything in moderation, right? 

That's it for me today!  Happy eating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings