Corner Stone of Work

I'v been working a LOT this week. Despite the extra hours, I feel very lucky to have a nice desk to work at. This is a quick pic of my little world.  I mostly took this picture because I've been really excited about my new water cup! This Texas Tech cup was a gift from some dear friends and I just love it! It holds plenty of water, it's pink, and most importantly, it's got my double T on it! Go Raiders! (Our coach is definitely hotter than your coach!)

Looking back on this picture I realize it has more personality than most work pictures. It's normal to have a lamp, lipstick, and a picture of New Moon on your desk, right? I spend so many hours there so I may as well feel at home!  Anyhoo, I'm blessed to have the job I have and love this cup!

My corner of the world. 

This week I had to make a run to Target and Jordan and I got a kick out of the fact that they stock all the dangerous wine labels right next to each other!  The "Purple Cowboy" was "Stark Raving" mad and "Promisqous!"  Those would make a great gift to loony friends ;)

I suppose one could say "Ooh Lala!"

Can't wait to hit up the lake soon. Now that Jordan knows how to weld, (see fire poker post) I want him to make us this firewood rack. Ambitious? Maybe. I'll let ya'll know if it works out. 

It doesn't need to be quite so big, but this is the inspiration picture. 

Happy Labor Day weekend to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings