Poolside Break

Jordan and I had a wonderful weekend.  We purposely planned very little and soaked up the chill time.  Well, we didn't "chill" exactly because it's pretty dang hot outside, but you get my point.

Saturday we went to a pool party hosted by Jordan's work.  PFS is great to work with because of the flexible hours and the recognition they give Jordan.  Through his hard work, we were able to go to a pool party at one of the most gorgeous houses I've ever seen!  I don't have pictures of the whole house for you but don't worry, I've got plenty of pictures of the backyard pavilion and pool to share!

This is an overall view of the pool but it doesn't to it justice.  The pool continues behind me and the pavilion looks dwarfed.

This is a general view of the inside of the pavilion.  The white tables are extra to accommodate visitors but the long wood table is stationary furniture.

Here is a close up of the fireplace.  Beautiful!  Almost sad we didn't use it!

This is the giant bar just off the neighboring kitchen.  I suppose this is technically an "island" but it's more like it's own continent.

Here is us!  Excuse the windblown hair!  We had been sitting under misters and fans.
Had to take another picture of the pavilion for ya'll.  I love the color of the brick and I can tell you, those misters were a life saver!

So real estate aside, I realized I had furniture envy.  There were so many cut details that I thought were perfect.  These are Pinterest worthy for sure!  Someday, when Jordan and I have a bigger house, I must remember to budget for decor!  

Envy twin tea stands.  Functional and very cute.  Because 1 beverage stand is not enough, right?

Envy long wooden table that fits 12 people.  Can you imagine Thanksgiving at that table?  (With my family, we'd still need a kids table.  Big family but I love 'em.)

Envy giant light fixture over the continent island.

So there you have it!  We enjoyed our afternoon and met some great people!  Can't wait to go back to that beautiful home again soon!  Hope you all have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings