Keep Calm and Go to the Lake

Friday I could barely contain my excitement! We've been planning a fun weekend at the lake for a while (I know, we go to the lake so often, wouldn't the excitement fade? Apparently not.) Friday was the day we would pack up with our friends, Mallory and Nathan, and hit the road. I even managed to get off work early which was a fantastic treat!

As I was getting ready for work Friday morning, my excitement got the best of me. I got carried away and ended up with some pretty big hair. Hey, we live in Texas so that's acceptable. Anyway, I snapped a quick pic for ya'll. Jack it to Jesus ladies!

I packed my "surprised eyebrows" that morning apparently. 

At lunch I made a quick errand to Target and found this towel wrap on clearance. Hardly exciting news to report, but I've been looking for one alllll Summer. Great colors, good length, and on sale!

Jordan had an eventful lunch too. He very sweetly took my car to get an oil change at Firestone. Old "Betsy" needs some extra love these days. While checking out at the counter, the Firestone sales associate noticed Jordan's t-shirt and decided to give Jordan a "random act of kindness" discount bringing our total to $0.00.  So awesome that Firestone did that for us! 


This Firestone is a fan of the "Chive" and implemented a "Keep calm and Chive on random act of kindness" discount. Jordan's shirt was not necessarily a Chive shirt, but the "keep calm and ____ on" motto is pretty poopular these days. 

As we got ready to head out, we found out just how popular that motto is!!! Our friend, Nathan, was wearing a shirt very similar to Jordan, same color and everything!! Jordan's shirt is from Carter Blood Care to "give often" and Nathan was wearing his own custom design to "hug your realtor"! Mallory and I got a good giggle at our guys as we got ready to go. 


Hope ya'll have a great weekend! Keep calm and go to the lake!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings