Fair Weather Walk

Do I talk about the weather a lot in my posts?  I feel like I do.  Oh well.  Truly, you had fair warning when you read about the history behind the name of our blog, MarchSnow.  

At any rate, I'm just popping in to say how CRAZY it is that the weather has been so glorious in the Dallas area!  Seriously, this is my kind of weather!  It's breezy, still a little crisp smell in the air, but the temperature has reached the mid 70s lately.  We've had our doors open and have been spending a bit more time outside.  It's just hard to believe this is February weather (even if we do live in Texas)! Hopefully this isn't an indicator of a sizzling Summer (knock on wood).

Earlier this week, Jordan and I just sat outside after work for a good hour just reading and chatting.  The weather was perfect and Abby was excited to have us hang out in "her" backyard.

Then, the following day, I popped home during my lunch break and we squeezed in a really fast walk around the block with Abby.  She doesn't get a walk every day, but when it's during a lunch break, we have to book it!  I'd say this ranks as one of my top favorite lunch breaks!
This picture is sans Abby.  She is nearby sniffing the grass and tracking wabbits (full time job, you know).

Anyhoo, we are so thankful for the fair weather that we've had lately and hope you all have had an enjoyable week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings