Tables and Boots

I just realized that I never shared pictures of our new coffee table!  It was not a significant purchase, but I feel like it made a significant difference in the look of our living room!

This is the "before" picture of our living room:

On a whim, I decided to search for coffee tables online in Facebook market place.  I just love those kinds of websites (FB market, Craigslist, Offer up, etc)...  I get it from my momma who's addicted to a good garage sale and Craigslist deal!  

I came across this beautiful table and started negotiating with the seller.  Depending on the seller's situation and how long the item has been online, you can sometimes get a great deal!
This table is larger than our old table and it has more of a walnut color than a cherry color.  I like to fold laundry on the couch so it's more space to stack clean clothes!

This is the "after" picture:
Our old table served me for 3 years living on my own after I graduated college.  And then later this table helped make our house a home after we got married!  It was a great table but I'm excited for a little upgrade in the space!  I think it looks much more modern than before!  I love it!

That's about all I have for today's short post except I wanted to share some pictures from last weekend!
Saturday, Jordan and I met my Uncle Kenny and Aunt Rebecka for dancing at Cowboys Red River! Jordan and I took a few two-step classes in the Spring and quickly realized that there are about 4 different versions of a "two-step"!  Upon closer inspection, I really think that most couples dance whatever step they feel comfortable with.  Jordan's a great leader but I'm a terrible follower.  We definitely need more practice but it was great to boot scoot to great country music with my aunt and uncle!
Top Left: Jordan and I in front of Red River.
Bottom Right: Mom let me weasel my way into borrowing her red boots for the occasion.  They fit perfectly and my feet were comfortable all night!
Bottom Left: Token picture of Abby.  We try to give her "rides" as often as possible and she LOVES hanging her head out the window to smell the fresh air!  I snapped this picture of her with the help of our side mirror!  Abby even knows where the button is that controls the window and looks at it until you press the control.  Crazy pup!

That's it for today!  Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings