Ebenezer

The anticipation of Christmas has been very exciting this year!  I have a short post to offer today because we've got lots stuff to do!

I want to tell y'all about our visit to the Pocket Sandwich Theatre!  This is a cute local theatre that serves food during a production of a play!  Jordan and I went for the first time earlier this month to see Ebenezer Scrooge!  I really enjoyed the premise of having dinner and a show, but I actually give our experience 3 out of 5 stars.  I'd go again but I felt fidgety and claustrophobic.

The acting was pretty good and the atmosphere was very welcoming, but I felt very uncomfortable in the chairs.  We shared an ice cream sundae and the food seemed pretty good. All in all, not a bad experience.
Bottom Right: This was the Pocket Sandwich playbill booklet.  It was actually put together very well and I had a great time reading about the actors and actresses during intermission.  Praise to the actor who played Scrooge.  This was the 34th year they've done the Ebenezer production and you can tell they've had lots of practice!

I took a few pictures of the space to give you an idea of how this theatre works.  Below you can see that it is kind of a small theatre but it works to your advantage because everyone has a great view of the stage.
Top: General view of the space and seating
Bottom: This is the stage just before the show began!

Other randomness...This Christmas we will not be doing any traveling so we needed to ship a TON of packages to friends and family!  It was a lot of wrapping, packing, and taping...lol!  I'm glad that everything seemed to arrive safe and sound!
Norfolk Pine trees are on sale at Home Depot!  Jordan found this tall one (left) for $13!  Since we have an artificial tree, it was nice to have the fresh greenery in our living room.
Bottom Right: Token picture of our Abby.  She is shockingly tolerant even when we throw sheets on top of her!

Merry Christmas to everyone!  Keep calm and jingle on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings