Coral and Rose

Last weekend Jordan and I decided to stop by Sams.  First, Sams is a dangerous store and secondly, one does not just "stop by".  I guess we spent maybe two hours in the store just browsing.

We (I) decided it was time to freshen our guest bedding since we are approaching the cooler temperatures and that room needed a little attention.  I found this beautiful coral coverlet at Sams for only $25!  It's very soft, easy to wash, and is a more thin blanket (bracing myself for a sweltering Texas Summer).
Top Left and Right: This is the store display and blanket close up.  It's sort of a wishbone pattern.
Bottom Left and Right: is the before/after of our guest bed.  I actually love our old comforter that is sort of a light teal color.  It has beautiful embroidery but I guess it's time.  I just don't know what I'm going to do with that old comforter...

This is the room put back together:
I typically like coral and teal together but I don't know about this pairing.  For now, I left the pillows as-is on the bed.  

Below are just a few random pictures from the weekend:
Top Left: The grass sod that Jordan put in our yard is slowly turning green!  I bet it gets really green in just a few more weeks!
Bottom Left: Jordan found this beautiful rose gold insulated tumbler mug at Home Depot!  Rose gold is everywhere these days and sure has made a come back in fashion!
Right Top and Bottom: We try to give Abby rides often and she has reached a point where she knows that a button rolls the window down.  She watches your every move anticipating the button to be pushed so that she can hang her head out the window.  At the time it was a little drizzly so she got lots of sniffs and a little damp hair.

Happy Friday!  Hope everyone has had a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings