Engaged! A+C

I have some joyful news to share about my brother, Andy!  I decided to wait a while before posting anything in this forum because, well, family first, y'all!  It's official, Andy and Christina are engaged!  
I first met Christina last Christmas (Dec 2014) and immediately loved her.  She and Andy make a beautiful couple and I'm so excited about their future together!

You've seen pictures of this lovely couple on our blog before, but I wanted to take a moment share a few of my favorites!  I'm just so happy and proud of Andy!
Pictures just moments before and after he popped the question! 

Pictures taken in NY - Summer 2015
Pictures taken in NY - Summer 2015

I love all three of you SO much!  Congrats you crazy kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantastic Beast and How He's Sleeping

This is my Heartbeat Song

Hot Pepper Halloween