Engaged! A+C

I have some joyful news to share about my brother, Andy!  I decided to wait a while before posting anything in this forum because, well, family first, y'all!  It's official, Andy and Christina are engaged!  
I first met Christina last Christmas (Dec 2014) and immediately loved her.  She and Andy make a beautiful couple and I'm so excited about their future together!

You've seen pictures of this lovely couple on our blog before, but I wanted to take a moment share a few of my favorites!  I'm just so happy and proud of Andy!
Pictures just moments before and after he popped the question! 

Pictures taken in NY - Summer 2015
Pictures taken in NY - Summer 2015

I love all three of you SO much!  Congrats you crazy kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings