Scrambled, Fried, or Deviled

Whew, I hope you all had a lovely Easter!  Jordan and I had such a busy weekend.  It was great to see family, but boy, going back to work Monday really killed us!  As a result, I'm going to make today's post quick and easy! (#twss)

Jordan and I got to see lots of family this Easter.  My Uncle Ray and Aunt Kimmy came down from New York and my Uncle Kenny and Aunt Rebecka also drove in from Arkansas!  We rarely get to see all of them because of the distance, so this was a special treat to see them and their families!  I took tons of pictures, watched (and participated in) an Easter egg hunt, ate  food like it was the coming of the apocalypse, and got in a good jitney ride with Jordan.
Top Left: Me and Aunt Kimmy!  
Top Right: Me an my cousin, Tyler!  He found the golden egg!
Bottom Left: Jordan and my cousin, John.  
Bottom Right: Stephanie, Samantha, Me, and Megan!  We have some tall blood in our family so you can tell I'm trying to stand up straight!

Every family gathering must have a good prank incident, right?  Well, this is a moment I was lucky enough to capture with the camera.  Jordan found a snake skin that had been shed and decided to sneak up on Stephanie with it!  I love her reaction in this picture and she was a pretty good sport about it.  

Her reaction is priceless, but Jordan's face is just as interesting to me.  You can see him assessing the level of risk involved with this prank.  

On Saturday we dyed Easter eggs!  This is a picture of a few of the "kids" that made all the creations.  I think I had just as much fun watching them as they did dying the eggs!  At some point I think they made, what they like to call, a dinosaur egg!


At a certain point, there started to be less dying and more shenanigans.  I love these pictures of Dylan and AJ.  

Did I mention we had delicious food?  When you have a small family gathering of 30 people, there tends to be oodles of foodles.
Left: Breakfast time!  I don't always eat breakfast but this was better than IHOP.
Top Right: Deviled Eggs!  So yummy!
Bottom Right: Ham, beans, squash, potatoes, salad, watermelon, and carrot cake! 

There are always things to do at the lake, but pretty weather makes it even more pleasant.
Top: AJ and Sam playing catch.
Bottom Left: Jordan attempting to keep up.
Bottom Right: Cole and Dylan goofing off on the golf cart - being careful, of course.

Lastly, I had to give you some pictures of random silliness at the lake!  There are too many moments to capture and too much captured to share so I have to summarize as much as I can!
Top Left: Someone bought Obama toilet paper to put in Schmitty.  Pretty awesome huh?  Let's just say we are looking forward to the next election...
Top Right: Sophie and Abby actually sharing!  They love to pick on eachother, but I think started to bond with all the loud people around them.  They look hot so I guess it's time for haircuts!
Bottom Left: Tony has a new pet pig!  I don't think he has a name yet, but I kind of want to call him "Wilson".  He's a sweet little guy.
Bottom Right: This isn't the greatest picture because Sophie isn't looking at the camera, but she's along with Dad for a four wheeler ride!  Sophie is getting pretty good at holding on with her paws and hates to be left behind!

Oh, and before I go, I wanted to share a picture of our finished flower pots!  I painted these flower pots at a "Pot Party" and finally got some plants in them!  You can read about how to paint a flower pot HERE!
We chose a small white hydrangea bush and a purplish geranium.  Now begins the test of whether or not I can keep them alive!

Well, that's all I've got for you guys!  Hope this week goes well for all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese it Up

July 4th with Family

Doodles and Drawings